Wednesday 24 August 2011

Dukan Diet Update




Current Weight: 137.2lbs
Target Weight:   127.9lbs

Aaaah Not doing too well this week, I have put on a couple of pounds. I blame the few beers and lunches with friends over the weekend! I am starting to slide and am really craving cheese and crackers! We are meeting The Boyf's parents tonight for a meal OH NO! I am already salivating over the thought of having sausage and mash....MASH!!!! 






That also means no gym tonight...sigh! I'm going to try hit the gym tomorrow night, but I have so much to do before I leave for Reading Festival on friday morning....Festivals mean rubbish food and beers!

I have chicken pieces and eggs for lunch today...I'm not really looking forward to it.









Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...