Wednesday 24 August 2011

Blogspot: Raising Men






There are so many great blogs out there that I read on a daily basis, as well as always discovering new awesome ones! I thought it a bit selfish to keep these to myself, and have decided to do a weekly post on a favourite blog. 

 This week's blog is:

My mom introduced me to Raising Men a few months ago, and I've been a daily reader ever since! Natasha is a 27 year old mother of two and is so extremely honest about her life.  I love her writing and the way she is not afraid to say what she thinks. She is very kind and is always wanting to help others, even though she has a few struggles of her own!

Being a South African living in the UK, her blog is a daily reminder of my home country! I have also discovered great new blogs through her. 

Please go over and have a read, if you enjoy honest, real life stories, you will not be disappointed!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...