Thursday 8 September 2011

Turkey Holiday

I just got back from an AWESOME holiday in Turkey with The Boyf. We stayed in an area called Calis Beach, which is near to the lush blue waters of Olu Deniz and the lovely harbour town of Fethiye! 

We went paragliding in Olu Deniz which was amazing, but boy did I crap myself when I got to the top of the 1960m mountain and realised I now had to jump off and rely on the skills of a strange turkish man and some material to hold me up in the sky! We went on a couple of boat trips and did some snorkelling! We ate amazing food and I got a great tan! Whoo!

I have a bad case of the holiday blues now and really wish we could have gone for 2 weeks! The UK is cold and miserable and my tan will probably be gone very soon!

Here are some pics from the holiday!











Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...