Monday 26 September 2011

Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model Finalists

I very rarely watch any of the 'Next Top Model' shows from start to finish, American or British. But I have been following this season's British Top Models! I am hooked, absolutely love it! There are some factors that irritate me, I hate the way Elle talks!

The finalists are:












Jade & Juste

Jade has been my favourite from the start, she's such a sweetheart! She always looks great in her photos, and I love her unique look.  I love her cute personality and I think the youth could relate to her.


Juste is a BITCH! I really am disappointed that she got through, I would rather have had Anastasija out of the evil two. Yes, she is pretty but she isn't original , and therefore, in my eyes, a bog standard model. I really get annoyed when she is on screen, she never has anything nice to say about anyone.I really hope she doesn't win, she doesn't deserve it.

On another note, how did Amy even get on to the show? SERIOUSLY?


After her makeover, she was a female Noel Fielding! I love Noel, Man Alive he's hot, but unfortunately, I can't say the same about Amy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...