Friday 19 August 2011

Dukan Diet






Haven't blogged in ages, have just not had time!

I've started the Dukan Diet, so will post my progress on here for anyone that's interested! I will be honest and say that I haven't been following it too closely because I don't have that much weight to lose, I just needed to lose a few pounds and also start eating healthier!

My starting weight was: 142.6lb on the 5th August.

My current weight is: 136.8lb!

My target weight is 127.9lb .

It hasn't been easy as I've never done a diet before, and I'm missing carbs terribly!
I did 3 days of pure attack phase, and am now on the cruise phase which goes on until I've reached my target weight.

I am also so fed up of meat! I would love a good pasta and some mash potato!

The Boyf is also doing it with me so it's good we can motivate each other! I had terrible mood swings the first few days though!

I have been sneaking in the odd ferrero rocher, beer and last night I had one almond slice which I have been craving since I started and finally caved last night. We also have been eating popcorn at the movies. But I am still losing weight and gymming so I'm not that bothered about being terribly strict on myself.

Apart from the cravings and initial mood swings, I haven't had any other major problems with the diet. With the diet, I have to drink a lot of water and I've noticed that my skin is looking much better and I've had no breakouts. My skin is smooth and glowing! I also feel really good and healthy and never feel bloated which I used to feel quite often!

I am off to Reading Festival this weekend and then to Turkey for a week's holiday! This is going to be difficult as its impossible to eat healthily at a festival! And I don't want to watch what I eat on holiday. I suppose I am going to work as hard as I can this week and as long as I look good in my bikini then I'm happy and will get back onto the diet as soon as I get back!

I am going to start posting regular Dukan Diet posts about my progress, as reading other bloggers progress (I Heart Cosmestics is my fave!) has really movitaved me and helped with recipe ideas etc.

Anyhoo, hope you're all good!




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...