Friday 4 March 2011

Hen Weekend


It's the weekend wahooo!!  I'm off to Manchester for a friend's hen weekend! I can't wait, I've never actually been on a proper hen weekend! South Africans don't really go all out like they do here in the UK, we just normally have a one night party. So I'm really excited to have a hen WEEKEND!


 The plan is to have a burlesque class in the afternoon! I've always wanted to try burlesque, I think Dita Von Teese is gorgeous!! I'm still not sure what I have to wear for the class, but I think my hold ups and heels might come in handy!





We will then be moving on to a club. I haven't had a night out dancing with the girls in such a long time, so this should be loads of fun and time to let loose! Hope you all have a good weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...