Wednesday 23 February 2011

Superdrug....Superfail!

I recently blogged about a promotion Superdrug were doing, Finger Paint: Free Nail Polish, where if you bought 2 500ml bottles of coke, you would receive 2 limited edition MUA Nail polishes.

Last night I went into Superdrug in Wimbledon, looking forward to receiving 2 new polishes. What a disappointment! I grabbed my cokes, and noted the tag underneath them showing the promotion. I looked around and couldn't see any nail polishes, so thought maybe they were with all the other MUA products. But they were nowhere to be found.

I located a Superdrug person and asked where I could find the nail polishes, but she had no idea what I was talking about. I then had to show her the tag underneath the cokes showing the promotion. She then called 2 other Superdrug supervisors and asked them, and they also knew nothing about the promotion.  I was then told to just choose any 2 colours I want from the MUA display.  I said to the Superdrug lady that maybe she should call someone to find out about the promotion as I might not be the only person to come in and ask about it. She just shrugged her shoulders and said 'Well why can't you just choose the colours you want'.

Very unhappy with this, and even though I did get 2 nail polishes, I'm not happy with the colours as I already have similar colours and there isn't a big range in the MUA catalogue, and I was meant to receive LIMITED EDITION colours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...