Tuesday 1 February 2011

Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals

When it comes to cooking I'm not the most confident, still learning a lot! The Boyf bought me Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals for Christmas, and I am loving it!

I have made a few meals so far, and they're all pretty easy and the results are amazing....even if I do say so myself!

Last night I made The Boyf tray baked chicken with squashed potatoes and creamed spinach! He loved it! I really like creamed spinach so I always use to buy the ready made one that goes in the microwave for a few minutes! Now that I  know how to make it myself, there is no going back!

Although I wasn't so much:


Rather:



The only problem I have with Jamie's book is that he is a bit vague when it comes to measurements! A swig of this, a glug of that and a bunch of this....

A few weeks back we made a satay sauce which required a 'bunch of coriander'. We ended up with a green tinted satay sauce! Coriander overload!

I'll post up any new meals I make and what I think of them with photos in future!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...